2013-07-31

i got a job!!

I AM OFFICIALLY NO LONGER UMEMPLOYED!!! My job interview at Safeway went surprisingly well! I didn't think I was very well prepared however I felt like I was able to answer every question confidently so yay. My interview was supposed to be at 10 am but I was very very very early (like min early) so I walked around London Drugs for a bit since it was a block away and then I returned 15 min before my scheduled interview time and I did my interview in literally 5 minutes. After that I returned at 3:30 to take a quiz which was pretty straightforward. I start my cashier training next week.

This was the first time I've ever applied for a job and the first time I've ever been interviewed and I'm so happy that I didn't have to do much job hunting (thanks to my friend for referring me though hehehe). I'm kind of excited to start but at the same time I'm kind of dreading it. Plus this Safeway is located near my high school so a lot of people I know go there and I'm probably gonna run into somebody I know often. Ugh. But at least I can finally start earning my own money!! AS LONG AS THE OUTCOME IS INCOME hahaha

P.S. the uniform is not cute

No comments:

Post a Comment