2013-07-02

stay gold


Yesterday I went to see the Canada Day fireworks with my friends Jalene and Layssa! We went to English Bay at first (there's a pic of the sunset from the beach ^_^) because we thought the fireworks would be here but then this homeless looking guy was going around telling people that the fireworks aren't here and then we found out that they were all the way on the opposite end at Canada Place. So we cabbed over there with a fucking crazy cab driver who sped and got us there in like 5 minutes. Hahah. I also remember while we were waiting for a cab some guy said to me something along the lines of "damn, I like sushi".....

Anyway, here are some firework pics I took:


After that we went to eat at Guu Garden which is a Japanese Restaurant downtown at around midnight. The place still had a lot of people there surprisingly. I got a salad (forgot what it was called) but it was a prawn and avocado salad with wasabi dressing. It tasted good at first, but then I started getting sick of it. Maybe because it was so... heavy? Because of the avocado and dressing and everything. But the service wasn't that good. The waitress we got barely spoke English and they took forever to prepare our food. But yeah.

When I got home it was almost 2 am and I hadn't felt so tired in a while. For the first time in a long time, I fell asleep right when I got in bed.

Today I was supposed to go to the beach but one of my friends bailed so we decided to go on Thursday instead. I'm actually okay with not going to the beach today because despite the fact that it's so nice out, I'm so lazy and tired from yesterday. Hahah. And then tomorrow I'm going to dimsum with some friends. ^_^ I still gotta go to the night market some more, and also go to Playland!! I still have the whole summer ahead of me. Ahhhh it makes me feel so happy and relaxed knowing this. I feel like this summer I'm going out so much more because a) NO SUMMER SCHOOL!! and b) I feel like I'm getting old and I'm not gonna be young forever. And yeah.

That's about it. Bye for nowww

No comments:

Post a Comment