2013-07-20

cute (jk)

Well this is kinda icky so I decorated it to make it cute hahaha idek man


So yesterday morning I was dumb and tripped over a raised sidewalk while jogging and I fell. I mean like when you're walking, you kind of just stumble over it and then you're all good. However when you're running it's a different story. And it's much more awkward. Yeah well I'm glad no one was around to witness it because I was literally sprawled on the sidewalk. And I remember mid-fall I was thinking something like "well, shit." But anyway I scraped my left knee (pictured hahaha it's cute ain't it), my right knee is a little bit scraped, my left palm, back of my right hand, and my right shoulder are scraped. Yeah it's weird that my shoulder is scraped but that's because I was holding my phone in my right hand while running so I can listen to music and when I fell I tried to land on my left hand but my right side came crashing down too and since my right hand was holding my phone I basically landed on my shoulder. My phone fell out of my hand too and now the edges are all scratched. :((((( I don't know why I'm giving such a detailed description of this incident omg MOVING ON



Afterwards in the afternoon two of my friends and I laid out in the sun for a few hours at a park and had a picnic. It was like a catch-up kind of thing which was nice because we had tons to talk about, especially since it's already been a month since we last saw each other! So yeah there's a pic of me sitting in the sun all happy and stuff hehehe

It's actually so surprisingly to me how prom was over a month ago. It seems like time has just flown by since then. I remember being all excited for prom and then prom happened and after that it felt like there was nothing to do and nothing to look forward to again. I wish prom could happen again hahaha it was actually such a nice day. I got to know some of the people at the afterprom party who barely knew or talked to before and I wish I had more school time left to get to know them or that I talked to them more before. It's weird but nice how everyone just kind of got along and started talking to people outside of their groups in grade 12. I actually miss school now that I think about it, because lately I've just been doing nothing at home and it's just really boring.

I'm really glad that for the next few days I'll be pretty busy though! Tomorrow going to an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner with a bunch of people from elementary school. Some of them I haven't seen or talked to for years since they went to another high school so it should be interesting. On Monday I might go to the beach with the same people I picnicked with yesterday because it was just so nice laying in the sun and talking, so we decided that maybe we should lay at the beach next time hahaha. On Tuesday I'm gonna go watch the Conjuring which I'm really excited about!! My friend Sandra and I are gonna try to drag our other friend Christina with us because she doesn't like horror movies but yeah, I heard it's a pretty good film so I can't wait to see it! On Wednesday I'm gonna go to the beach again but this time with my friend Karman. We've been meaning to go to the beach for the past few weeks but we still haven't! So hopefully on Wednesday we'll make it happen hahaha. Then on Friday I'm going to high tea with a few friends and I'm really excited because I've never gone before! So yeah it should be a pretty busy week for me. I hope I can fit in time to work out a bit and go running (this time I'll be more careful of raised sidewalks........).

No comments:

Post a Comment