2013-07-16

bad girls do it well


Look my hair is growing!! It's sort of wavy in this photo because I braided it the night before and took it out this morning and went out shopping and everything and this is what my hair looked like at the end of the day.

I went downtown today with my friend. I didn't take an outfit picture but basically I wore my coral shorts, black crop top, and denim backpack all from American Apparel and my American Eagle sandals. I bought a dress from Brandy Melville that I've been eyeing for a really long time now.


This is the back of the dress which basically has a criss-cross kind of thing going on with a cut out. I've been looking for a nice black dress forever now and I feel like this dress can be dressed up or dressed down so I'm super happy with this purchase! Plus it was only about $30 which is pretty good. Then again a lot of stuff at Brandy is pretty inexpensive which is great except for their knits which makes me cry because they're so cute but I can't afford them since I'm a jobless teen. But anyway I'm wearing it in the picture of my hair I posted above but I'll also post pics of me wearing it hehe


The front is plain and the back looks like that. I made the picture grainy or whatever because I was testing out different filters and editing stuff on the Afterlight app (which I fucking love so y'all should totally get it even though it's $0.99). I was thinking about adding dust filter stuff on it too but I was like fuck it because I don't know... I like the dusty grainy film photo look but at the same time I don't??? I don't even know how to explain it. Okay whatever.


And today I also FINALLY watched the Bling Ring!! I absolutely love Sofia Coppola's films and I've seen them all except for Lost in Translation (but I plan on watching it tomorrow because thankfully it's on Netflix). This film was definitely different from her other films but still her style... if that makes sense at all. But I actually enjoyed it, it was really interesting to watch. I thought Emma Watson's American accent sounded too try-hard and overdone, but other than that it was pretty good. And I loved the soundtrack!!! Sofia never fails on that. I've been obsessed with the song 'Bad Girls' by M.I.A. lately and I was actually so happy when I heard it in the film.



OH YEAH AND REMEMBER HOW YESTERDAY I WENT KIND OF INSANE ABOUT THE CUD LIFE TOUR 2013??? Okay well the tour dates and stuff were posted and he's coming to Vancouver on September 10 with Big Sean and Logic!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Tyler's not gonna be here but ahhhhhhhh I HAVE GO TO but the issue here now is that it says the price range for the tix will be around $60-$70 and I AM BROKE. Ughhhhh and the second issue I have is that I don't have anyone to go with!! Like, my friends don't listen to hip hop and so I doubt they'd be willing to pay like $60 to go with me. The concert is literally 3 days before my birthday and ugh ALL I WANT IS TO GO. I don't even know what to do at this point but I better fucking think of something quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment