2013-07-22

for you

Yesterday I had an elementary grad class reunion dinner. We had all-you-can-eat at Kingsway Sushi. Only about 13 people went and at first it was pretty awkward. We were seated at a long table rather than a round one and there were only a few people who went to my high school and the rest went to the other high school, and I sat with the ones I went to high school with and didn't really talk to the others, especially since we were on different ends of the table. But as the dinner went on, I actually had a pretty good time talking these two people I was pretty close with in elementary school. We went to different high schools, but it was really nice to catch up with them. I remember how we used to play together and chill every recess and lunch, so it was pretty cool seeing them again. After the dinner, 5 of us who were talking a lot together during the dinner went and got bubble tea and talked about our high schools and where we're going for university or college. Overall I actually had a pretty good time and I'm glad I went.

brandy melville tank top, vintage levi shorts, american eagle sandals (not pictured), danier leather bag

Today I laid outside in the sun with my friend again at the park and we just ate and talked for a couple hours. I think my legs are now much darker than the rest of my body.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the Conjuring and I'm so excited!! The scarier it sounds, the more I want to watch it. I keep hearing all this stuff about how some people came out crying, or fainted, and apparently some guy shat himself while watching it???? Omg it just makes it want to watch it even more but yeah that's about it

No comments:

Post a Comment