2013-07-10

same shit, different day


I'm trying to look cute or whatever not smiling in my Brandy Melville shirt but idk tbh because I can never take a good photo of myself not smiling. I feel like I look weird. Whatever.

On Monday I went out for a jog!! I am so proud of myself because me and jogging just do not go together. I went my school/community centre's track and I don't know how many laps I did but I ran for about 20 minutes before I gave up. That's not bad for a beginner I'd say. Hahahaha I'm just trying to make myself feel better. But it was really fucking hot that day and I was dumb and decided to run at like 1 pm which I believe is basically the hottest time of day so yeah. My face was so gross and red afterwards and obviously I didn't have makeup on so I just looked like a mess to say the least. I mean like afterward I was all like, wow good job Jasmine that wasn't that bad yay but tbh during the run I felt like I was dying or something. I think I'm going to go out for another run tomorrow, and this time I'll go in the morning right after I wake up!! I'm feeling so motivated after looking at some of those fitness inspiration instagrams hahahaha let's see how long I last. I've also tried to eat healthier lately and I've been eating tons and fruits and drinking more water so yay meee

That's about it. I think I'm going to go to bed now because I'm feeling tired for some reason even though this is very early for me.

P.S. FLUME IS COMING TO VANCOUVER ON AUG 31 WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE DAY OF MY COUSIN'S WEDDING. Whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhh my life sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment