2013-07-01

no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself


Here's a panorama pic I took of the view of the sky and the Vancouver Convention Centre on Saturday.

topshop shirt, vintage levi shorts, lord & taylor cardigan, nine west boots, danier leather bag

On Saturday I went shopping downtown with a couple friends. There's a sale going on at Topshop right now so we checked it out. I found a lot of simple things I thought were nice but I decided not to buy anything because I'm trying to save money until I find a job. I haven't applied anywhere yet but at this point I think I'm gonna apply at Forever 21 because I'm so desperate even though I heard it's horrible working there. Once I start making money, I can't wait to go shopping. Heheh. But that is, if I get the job of course.

I tried on a dress at Brandy Melville too, and I think I'm gonna go back to buy it. It's a plain black dress with kind of a cut out in the back.

We also went to the Warehouse at Gastown. While walking around, I realized how beautiful it is there. I don't know. It's just such a nice looking place. It makes me want to spend this summer walking around and doing nothing. Afterwards we went and looked at the view by the Vancouver Convention Centre and just sat there and talked for a while. We were thinking about going to the Richmond night market afterward but we didn't. But I love how summer nights are so warm and the sun's still up.

Lately it has been so hot and sunny. I love it even though I keep complaining about how hot and sweaty and gross I feel and how I feel like I'm about to die. But look at this!!


Ahhhhhhh this makes me so happy. I'm gonna go to the beach tomorrow and I can't wait! I'll probably bring my disposable camera because I still have a lot of shots left on the roll because I didn't take many pictures during prom.

That's about it. Sorry if this post was stupid and my writing was dumb. I'm really distracted right now watching Family Guy. Okay bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment