2013-07-14

nothing much

Yesterday my friend and I went to the Khatsalano Music + Art Festival. We didn't stay for very long, we just strolled down a few blocks and then headed back up. It was pretty crowded and hot. I didn't buy anything since we were there so briefly. I kind of wish we stayed a bit longer and actually took a closer look at different vendors.

I didn't take any pictures but the only picture I took that day was at American Apparel and the quality is shit because I took it on snapchat and then saved it.

topshop shirt, american apparel shorts, american eagle sandals, american apparel backpack (can't see it here though lol)

Afterwards we headed downtown and picked up job application forms at Forever 21. I'm still a bit hesitant to apply there because of all the horrible employee reviews of bitchy managers and being treated like shit but at this point I'm pretty much desperate to start making some money and Forever 21 is obviously always hiring. I mean it seems exciting working on Robson but I'm still not sure. But anyway, after that we went to Brandy Melville because I'm still trying to buy back that bustier tank top shirt with the triangle cut-outs in the back (I bought it a while ago, found that the straps were sewn twisted, and returned it). Every time I go to Brandy it's out of stock. Ugh. There was actually one time when I went, and it was in stock, and I found one where the straps were actually sewn on straight but I was dumb and decided not to buy it because I was having one of my 'I need to save money' phases. I'm glad Brandy always has the same times in stock and that they always restock though!

We also indulged in a New York Fries poutine afterwards because we haven't had one since spring break!! During spring break we had this huge poutine obsession and ate so much and tried all these different flavours and wow we were really living the fat life. But honestly eating that poutine yesterday makes me feel like I've rekindled my love for poutines which isn't exactly a good thing considering I'm trying to start being fit and eating healthy! I've actually planned out this whole schedule and everything for workouts and jogging this summer and I really hope I can manage to follow throuh on it because I'm the type of person who really loves to make lists and plan things out but I just can't seem to get to the doing part of it. I mean like I went jogging last week so that's a start!! I think. But yeah I'm going to definitely try to go out jogging more (every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). I'm gonna start out slow with maybe 30 min jogs and go up from there. But yeah. And since the weather this summer has been so so so nice, I have no excuse not to run!

Ooh and this coming Tuesday I think I'm gonna go and watch The Conjuring with some friends. I used to be terrified of horror movies but now I actually love them even though I'm like panicking while watching them. Hahaha. I watched The Devil Inside on Netflix bc Netflix is like my best friend now and I'm surprised I made it through the whole film since I DO NOT DO EXORCISM MOVIES but yeah. And today I watched The Mist (I already read the novella by Stephen King a while ago) and the ending made me so mad. I don't know. I think I yelled at the TV a lot while watching it because NORTON IS A FUCKING STUBBORN CUNT AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THAT ANNOYING LITTLE BITCH MRS. CARMODY. Um anyway yeah and next week I'm gonna watch the Bling Ring too because I love Sofia Coppola.

Anyway that's about it. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment