2013-07-15

AM I DREAMING???


WOW OKAY SOMEBODY FUCKING PINCH ME BC THIS CANNOT BE REAL OMG okay I swear if they're not coming to Vancouver I'm gonna cry. I missed Logic's concert in June because the venue was 19+ (DID I MENTION HE TWEETED ME??? 3 TIMES WOW OMG LEMME PULL UP SOME SCREENSHOTS RN)


Ahhhhhhhhhhh I know he's not that famous and whatever but regardless he's making it big (I mean YOU SEE THIS TOUR RIGHT??). Okay but yeah he ended up not moving the venue so it was still at Fortune Sound Club and I was sad because I couldn't go and yeah I could've gotten a fake ID or borrowed one or something but idk I just didn't want to go through the trouble. But obviously this is like a second chance to see him live!!! I probably sound insane right now but idk maybe it's a combination of me still freaking out about this and also the fact that I'm kind of tired. But I HAVE TO GO I mean like I HAVE TO...... I can't face another disappointment like the Flume thing about how his show is on the same fucking day as my cousin's wedding like WHAT WERE THE FUCKING CHANCES ugh I think I'm getting a bit off topic now but yeahhhh tickets and tour dates come out tomorrow for Kid Cudi's tour so we'll see!!

I have a feeling I'm looking read this post again in the future and be like smh @ how retarded I sound.

Okay yeah anyway I went out for a jog today and I did a little bit of a workout and I'm actually proud of myself. I mean like I made a workout schedule on my phone and this is just day one but I'm glad I'm actually sticking with it because tbh I can never follow through with anything. But yeah.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the Bling Ring because originally I was gonna see The Conjuring but apparently it's not out until Friday??? And I'm so so so confused because my friend said she saw it like last week??? Unless she was lying to me or something but I don't see why she would possibly lie about something like this so I'm so confused but yeah I'm gonna see it next Tuesday instead only because it's half price and I'm cheap hahahaha yeah

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment