2013-07-17

alpine snow


I painted my nails white with OPI's Alpine Snow. My nails are so much longer now because the 3 weeks I have gel polish on for prom I didn't cut or pick at my nails at all. Tbh every summer I go through this phase where I grow out my nails and take care of them and everything and then once school starts again I get all stressed from all the studying or bored in class and I start picking at my nails again. Plus it's discouraging because in the beginning of the school year, it's volleyball season so I have to cut my nails short so I don't break my nails. But this year will be different because high school is sadly over and I'm headed for university where for the first time in 5 years I won't be playing volleyball because let's be real volleyball in uni is fucking insane and everyone is tall and really good and I don't have time for that.

Next week a bunch of people from my elementary school grad class want to have a little reunion and have lunch or dinner together so that should be interesting. My elementary school was kind of in between 2 high schools so which high school you attended depended on which side of the elementary school you lived on. So a lot of these people I haven't seen for years, and haven't talked to for years, so I think it'd be kind of awkward. Well I don't know, not that the situation would be awkward, but I would be. I mean like I've actually changed quite a bit throughout high school and basically everyone thinks so too. But yeah, we'll see how that goes.

Next week a few friends and I are planning to go to high tea which I have never been to before but have always wanted to try. I think I'm going to wear the Brandy Melville dress I bought yesterday so I'm really excited for that. It'll be pretty fun too to catch up with some of this people because we gossip a lot when we're together hahaha.

For now I'm just going to take a shower because I went out for a jog and did a bit of a workout today and I've cooled down now but I feel pretty gross. Bye ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment