2013-07-11

a$ap


I'm proud to say that I did a lot of cleaning today! I finally cleaned up my desk aka makeup table (tbh I don't use my desk in my room for homework or studying at all and you can clearly see why) however knowing me, it will look like that again within a week. I just don't have the time to put things back where they belong, I prefer to just drop it on the table and move on. But anyway I also cleaned up my shelves in my room and tossed out a bunch of really old stuff from way back (like grade 7 stuff wow) so now my shelves look pretty empty and sad but whatever. I hate cleaning my room but when I do, the things I find are always so interesting. I found my diary from grade 9 which was filled with stuff about boys and crushes and I literally cringed while reading it because it's like that thing where it's like:

friend: hey remember when you used to like-
me: those were dark times ok

But anyway, I've been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World on my DS lately again. Hahahaha it's so sad but idk it's kind of fun again. I don't like my town name or my character name because I made it ages ago and I really wish I could rename them but the only way to is to reset my town but I don't wanna do that because my house is fucking huge cause I spent so much time on it and I have so many villagers' pictures and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. Yeah... so I'll just stick with my town called Coolbean *cringe*.

Um ya that's about it. See yaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment