2013-08-04

vernon

So I'm on a bit of a family vacation right now in the Okanagan (kinda lame I know). Right now I'm in Penticton just lying here doing nothing in the inn. Yesterday I was in Vernon. We didn't do much, we just drove around. My parents wanted to come here and go to those u-pick farms and pick some fruit but apparently we came at a pretty shitty time where cherry picking just ended and peach picking is in about a week. But here are some photos from Vernon.

h&m muscle tee, american apparel shorts, boots from winners (idk what brand), american apparel backpack

We stayed at Village Green Hotel and there was a small mall across the street with very limited shops but I bought a denim vest from Target that I'll post pics of when I get home. This photo is from Winners and I'm wearing a pair of shoes that I really really really really wish I bought bc they were so so so cute but I decided not to bc they cost $50 and I'm broke rn and I didn't want to ask my mom to pay. But yeah. Oh ignore my sister in the background there.

Me and a giant cock hahahahah (p.s. peep dat foot tan ugh)
My phone camera detected this creepy thing as a face omfg
I decided that this pretty picture didn't need a filter lol #NOFILTER

I have some pictures I took today from Penticton but I haven't edited them yet so I'll probably post them tomorrow or the day after, and I also took some photos with my disposable camera so once I develop those, I'll probably scan them and post it too and yeah.

Later y'allll

No comments:

Post a Comment