2012-07-14

you talk to me with words, and i look at you with feelings

american apparel bandeau, shirt, and shorts, thrifted cardigan and bag, aldo shoes

This was from July 9 and I had completely forgotten to upload/post this! So I went shopping that day and I didn't really buy anything but some strange/awkward things happened that day.

I was in American Apparel looking around for a nice cropped tank top and suddenly this girl came up to me and said "hi!" and I was confused so I said "hi" back and she started asking me about what colours this skirt she was holding came in and I was thinking 'omg what' and then I realized that she thought I worked there! Haha and I was like "Sorry.. I don't work here.." and she was like "oh my gosh sorry!" and walked away and she looked so embarrassed that I kind of felt bad. But then again I was wearing almost all AA clothes which I think is, like, their policy. I don't know.

And then later on on the skytrain there was this really creepy old man and I actually got, like, really scared. He was sitting right across from me and he started talking to himself. Except, most old people whisper to himself, but he was like, literally shouting to himself in Chinese. And even though I understand Chinese I could barely make out what he was saying (maybe it was a different dialect) but then I kept staring at everyone in the skytrain especially at me and these two other girls also sitting almost next to me. I got really freaked out because he started saying stuff like "two.. one.." in Chinese and he looked at those two girls and then he looked at me (and I was sitting by myself) while saying that so I got really creeped out. I swear I thought he was going to attack me or something or suddenly do something like he was possessed and I couldn't wait for my stop so I could just run out of the skytrain as fast as I could for my fucking life. Like, I know it's kind of mean to be so rude about an elderly man, but he just really scared me. He was really, really old too. Like, he looked maybe 80. And he was wearing a really thick coat on a day that was like mid 20 degrees celsius but felt like over 30 degrees celsius. I really hope I don't encounter him again though.

But on a brighter note, that day was a very nice day. Nice in terms of weather, and how I felt. While on the bus after I got off the skytrain, I typed this on my phone:
today i felt pretty. it was a really nice feeling because i looked at cute guys and they looked at me back. it kind of makes me want to cry because it’s not everyday that i actually feel pretty and most of the time i don’t like the way i look. i really hope i can feel this way more in the future.
 And I really did feel pretty that day. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment