2012-07-12

yay



Yesterday I got my ears pierced!!! Like, finally! I had been waiting for that day since I was, like, 6. Well, I had a chance to pierce my ears when I was about 7 or 8 but at the place with my ears marked and everything ready to go, I backed out. Sigh. But yesterday, I got my ears pierced and I'm super excited to actually get to go out and buy earrings and actually wear earrings now! I was really freaked out about the pain, but it didn't really even hurt at all. So basically I got myself all worked up for nothing. They did both sides at the same time and I closed my eyes and they pierced my ears and all it felt like was my ears being squeezed for a fraction of a second. No wonder people describe it like a pinch, because it was actually like that. Haha. And after they pierced it, I opened my eyes, and my reaction to the experience was "oh." That's what I said right when they finished piercing it. But after that was just horrible. I started getting this faint feeling and I knew what was coming. This is exactly what happened after I got my swine flu shot two years ago: first, everything around me starts sounding very quiet and distant, and then my vision starts going blurry and when I look around, everything has a static-ish look, like when you close your eyes. Except, all those colours when you close your eyes, I could see them around me, like people's faces were composed of it and I started feeling really hot. And then within five minutes, it all went away. Weird.

I googled it/applied my sad biology 12 knowledge and it said something about how it could be because I got all excited and my blood pressure went up and then your body tries to lower the blood pressure by slightly dilating the vessels but it dilates too much and you feel faint. Something along those lines.

But yay! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment