2012-07-05

if they stop loving you, i won't stop loving you


On Wednesday I went to my favourite consignment store, Front & Company, on Main St. And guess what I found?! This pair of coral American Apparel shorts! I've been eyeing these in store and online for so long, but I didn't buy them because they were $56 and I didn't really want to spend that much on simply a pair of shorts. Good thing I didn't buy them though because I got them at Front for only $24! I'm so happy with this purchase. Hehe. Sadly, they are a bit tighter than I prefer but they still fit so it's all good. As the weather warms up, I can't wait to wear these shorts out! Aaah. I checked the weather network's website and July looks like it's gonna be pretty warm! I'm so excited! ^_^


I mean, I know it's only the low 20 degrees, but still! Here, any time it reaches any temperature near 20 degrees, it's time to pull out your shorts! Well, that's how teenage girls think. I wish it would reach, like, 30 degrees though. 30 is kind of, like, uncomfortable summer weather, but I like it. I don't know why. Through the sweating, sitting in front of the fan, and dying slightly from the heat, I actually like the feeling of it all. Haha.

Anyway, yesterday I decided to try on a full American Apparel outfit just for shits:


I am wearing an American Apparel twist scarf, bandeau, sleeveless sheer button-up, sweater, shorts, socks, shoes, and backpack. If only I had, like, sunglasses from there too. And if only my nails were painted with AA nail polish. And if only I had AA jewelry on. Okay, I'm taking this way too far. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment