2012-07-19

we stood so long we fell


Yesterday, I went to American Apparel and purchased a black crop t-shirt and silver dolphin earrings! The black t-shirt you can't really see very well. You know what, here, I'll upload the website's picture of the shirt:


I think this would be so cute with a pair of high-waisted shorts or a skirt or a pair of jeans like in the photo. But yay! I'm glad I got it. I'm still a bit self-conscious about my stomach though since I always try to hold it in and this crop top will totally just make matters worse for me, but I wanted to get this for a while now so I finally did.

The dolphin earrings, I was looking for a pair of dolphin earrings from AA (I saw a pair on the website that was 2 gold dolphins joined together to form a hoop) but I found these ones! They were 50% off, so I got them for $5. They seem kind of.. used and dirty. But I'm going to try and clean them and polish them because they're so cute. Hehe. I can't wait to get my starter earrings off.

You know, I'm kind of considering getting a job at American Apparel. I don't know if I'll get hired or not, but at the Metrotown location, I heard that they're understaffed, so I guess that might make it easier for me to get the job? Haha but I don't know. I'll probably be intimidated by the other workers though. I don't know. I feel like I should get a job because I would really love to make some money and AA seems like it'd be a cool place to work (plus discounts would be nice hehe). But their dress codes and everything seem really strict. Hm. I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I am curious about one thing, of course if that's not too much to ask could you be so kind and please tell us your place of origin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Chinese, but born and raised in Canada!

      Delete