2012-07-21

nothing (it's something)

 I lol at the title because I have another post called 'something (it's nothing)' okay. Wow I'm a loser.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My third week of summer school is over. To be very honest, I don't find Chemistry much of a pain to do three and a half hours a day every weekday. In fact, I kind of enjoy myself in that class, which is kind of strange for me, considering I usually find science courses either boring or lame. Right now, I'm getting 94.1%. I'm really happy because lately I've been doing really well on my tests. The past two tests I have gotten 97% and 100%, and all my marks have been at least over 90%, so yay! I really hope I can keep this up and continue to get my mark even higher for the second half of this course. I'm getting the fifth highest mark in the class though but I really want to get myself to at least third. Hm. I feel/sound like such a nerd right now.

Enough about school and shit like that, I have exciting newssss! ODD FUTURE IS COMING TO VANCOUVER ON SEPTEMBER 25 FOR THEIR CAMP FLOG GNAW TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! They're going to be performing at the Vogue Theatre and my parents allowed me to go! Well, they don't even know what OF is and I'm pretty sure that if they did, I wouldn't be allowed to go, but still! Yay! I even have a friend to go with, which is really really great because in the beginning I was scared that I wouldn't find anyone to go with (most of my close friends don't exactly listen to this type of music yet alone rap) but yay I found someone to go with and we're going to get our tickets on Monday! I really want to get the tickets asap because I'm pretty sure the show will get sold out and I really want to see them live. I was so pissed when they weren't coming to Vancouver for their first tour for their Tape Vol 2 album but now that they're coming here for another tour I'm so happyyyyYYYYyyyYy ahddsfdshg AHHH. But first, I have to get the tix. Once I get the tickets, I will be really super happy.


Anyway, the sky has been really pretty the past few weeks. I love summer, because of how early the sun rises and how late the sun sets. And every evening around 9:30, the sky is this really pretty purply pink colour and I really love it, so I decided to take a picture of it.

I don't have much else to say because I keep thinking about going to an OF show.

Ooh did I mention The xx and Two Door Cinema Club will be performing at the Vogue Theatre too?! I don't really listen to their music much anymore, but I still love their sound. I want to go, but I'm a poor jobless girl. Sigh.

But I still keep thinking about the OF show. I love you, Taco Bennett.



Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment