2012-07-31

hmm

Just did the 8 minute abs workout. I've done this about four times in my whole entire life now and each time I start I tell myself I'll do it at least 4 times a week but so far the longest I've ever gone was doing it twice in one week. I really need to actually push myself to do this because I want a flatter stomach. Sigh. Here it is:


I'm kind of sweating right now just a bit which I think is a good thing (I mean if I sweat, at least it means this workout is doing something for me, right?). I really want to actually keep this up, considering I have so much free time seeing as it's the summer. I also want to actually start going on jogs because I heard it helps your whole body in terms of becoming leaner. I know, apparently I look kind of fit but I feel like I need something to keep myself from getting fat in the summer and then when school starts I'll have P.E. class as my way of exercising. The thing is though, my stomach is pretty big. Like, bigger than an average person I think. Most of the time I suck it in but I really just want to try and get rid of my stomach fat. According to a comment on this video, it took some person 6 months of doing this workout to get abs. Though the thing is, I'm not aiming to get a rock-hard six pack. All I want is a toned stomach. But at the same time, that commenter was probably a guy and I think it's easier for a guy to gain muscle so um yeah. Maybe it will take me 6 months too then.

The thing I need to start working on is EATING HEALTHY. Dammit this is so hard to do. I'd say that my metabolism is pretty quick because I eat loads but I don't really gain much weight, so I'm lucky. But I think in order to help lose some fat in my stomach I should actually start eating right. The first step I took was drinking more water (to be honest, I don't really like the taste of water). But for the past few days, I've been drinking more cups of water than I usually do (which is not very much) so yeah. That's a start. I just got to start working on eating better. Like, the only thing I can think of that would be healthy is like a salad. But to be honest, I actually like salads. The thing I need to do is just find some good recipes and get ingredients. I have to make lunch for myself almost everyday now anyway so I might as well try out some recipes and stuff.

And now I realize that I'm not very sweaty anymore. But I do still want to take a shower. I still have to study for a test tomorrow. I have less than 2 weeks of summer school left! Next Friday (August 10) is the last day of summer school and it's also the day of my final exam (oh god) and then I'm free for what's left of the summer (which is basically a few weeks so that sucks). Plus, I don't have class this coming Monday so yay. My overall mark currently is 94.0% so it dropped. I think it's because as I'm nearing the end of this course, I'm just getting lazier and lazier and I don't want to do work anymore and I just want to start my summer. Sigh.

Well, let me just end this off with a song I've been listening to a lot recently, "National Anthem" by Lana Del Rey:


Plus ASAP Rocky's in this music video!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment