2012-07-29

dream: odd future

So I just woke up and I had a dream last night so I decided to write it down now before I forgot it.

It began with this girl I knew and was friends with in elementary school named Wendy and I going to the Odd Future concert (the one that I am so fucking excited to see hehe). We arrived kind of later than we were hoping to but we still got in and got an okay spot. They performed some songs (I don't remember which songs now, sadly) and I remember checking my phone and it said 12 am. When the show ended, we were filing out, but everywhere were different coloured doors as soon as we got out, and each member of Odd Future was standing there and everything and people started lining up to different people. I lined up to Tyler and when I got to him, he was really tall and I gave him a hug but I didn't take a picture with him, I don't know why, and I regretted not taking a picture right after my friend and I walked away. Then, for some reason, a bunch of us went back to the concert area and there started throwing these giant balls around and the OF members all went back onto the stage and said some things that now I forgot exactly what they were. It was 1 am by then so we decided to just go home. Suddenly, we were on the 3rd floor of my school (Wendy doesn't go to my high school, she goes to a different one so it was kind of weird). We walked past her sister who waved at us. Then we walked down the big street by my school on my way home. It was really dark out but we were walking and talking about a bunch of stuff, kind of like catching up. We were both holding a lot of stuff that I don't remember holding at the concert, like I was holding a textbook and a binder (like my school ones) and she was holding 2 textbooks and a binder but since it was a dream it felt normal even though right now it just sounds ridiculous. We walked down to a church that's a few blocks down that I volunteered at twice for a summer day camp. We went inside, and Tyler was sitting in there praying. We both thought that this would be a good opportunity to take a picture with him. But we didn't want to disturb him. But he saw us and waved and we waved back. And he came out and we were all in the church's kitchen. We decided that we wanted some food delivered so we looked up the number for a pizza restaurant.

And then I woke up.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment