2012-07-07

she's got you high

Hm I seem to have forgotten my weekly journal yesterday. I guess I'll do that now.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yesterday was the end of the first week of my six week summer school Chemistry 11 sadness. Sigh. That was, like, a huge alliteration but ANYWAY I've been such a keener lately. Haha. I've been trying to finish my homework in class and I've been writing out all my notes super neatly at home (and even recopying notes that my teacher gave us a printed copy of!!!). I think that this ready-to-learn and organized attitude of mine will disappear probably in about a week or so. This is what happened last year, at least. Well, hopefully I will be able to actually keep this up to the very end! I really hope for a good mark in this course. I'm aiming for at least 90%. I feel like I'm, well I'm not sure how to say this, but "testing" out these study habits and seeing how they go for me in preparation for the upcoming school year - my senior year. Ahh. I don't know how many times I've said this but I WANT TO STAY IN HIGH SCHOOL AND BE YOUNG FOREVER. Sigh.

Anyway, yesterday I watched 500 Days of Summer for, like, the billionth time. I made myself some tortillas with melted cheese (I don't even know if it's considered nachos but whatever) with green onions and Thai basil.


Even though I've watched 500 Days of Summer so many times, I still love it. Okay I'm gonna talk about the movie now so if you still haven't watched it PLEASE WATCH IT GODDAMMIT and so like I might spoil it so.. just scroll. Anyway, even though I've watched it so many times, I still keep asking myself WHY SUMMER WAS SUCH A COLD HARD BITCH WHO PLAYED WITH TOM'S HEART. Ahem. I know, no matter how many times I watch it, Summer's bitchiness will never change, but ugh. I still love the film regardless though. Plus, the soundtrack is great. I remember when I first watched the film, I just HAD to search up the soundtrack and find the songs because they tied in with the film so well. I used to really love Regina Spektor's 'Hero':


In fact, I really loved/hated the scene that this song was in because it made me so mad that Summer was actually seeing another guy and just totally leading Tom on and ugh. WHY SUMMER. YOU BITCH. But the way the scene was filmed with the 'Expectations' and 'Reality' I found was a really lovely way to deliver the scene and the unexpected news that Summer was a fucking bitch leading on Tom the whole fucking time!!!!! Okay I'll stop now with this now.

So yesterday I was lying in bed listening to music before going to bed and I looked at the wall near my feet and their was a fucking spider on the wall. Like just there. It wasn't even near the ceiling. It was so low! Like oh my god. I took a bad quality pic of it with my phone and sorry the quality is absolute shit but the spider was actually kind of big. Like, not THAT big. But not very small either. I don't know.


Right when I saw it, I literally screamed and yelled "HOLY FUCK" and I jumped right out of bed and yelled for my dad to kill it. He grumpily came (he was sleeping and I woke him up hehe) and he killed it and went back to bed. But ugh I hate spiders so much and they seriously give me the creeps. Even after my dad killed it, I just stood there outside my room because I didn't feel safe going back in there. Haha. And after I got the guts to go back in, I reluctantly went back onto my bed, and my legs felt so itchy and ugh and I was almost in fetal position and I kept looking at the walls around me to see if there were more spiders out to get me.

And then OMG. I had a dream too. Last night, I dreamt that I was in my kitchen, and I looked up at the ceiling, and there were like 50 fucking spiders on the ceiling like the one from last night. I got so scared and then all of a sudden one of them fell right above me and I tried to get out of the way but I swear it landed it on my head and in my hair and I started freaking out and I told my mom to look through my hair to find that fucking spider and my mom went through my hair and stuff and couldn't find it but I was so sure that that spider was still in my hair. Ugh. So grosssss. I'm getting itchy just thinking about spiders. In fact, my scalp is getting that feeling like a spider's on it now. Ughhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment