2012-05-08

jasmine in the sky with diamonds

 h&m striped t-shirt, vintage denim shirt, garage leggings, black velvet lo pro vans, penny stock backpack (but you can't really see it)

This was what I wore today. I felt casual today. Too casual. I don't know. Well, more casual than I'm used to. My mommy gave me this denim shirt 2 years ago and even though I haven't worn it in a while, I've been wearing it a lot recently. It kind of got forgotten amid all my clothes over the past couple of years. Also, I really really love these black velvet Vans. I got them on sale for $10 at the Seattle Premium Outlet which is so fucking cheap. Oh my god. I love the look of them. My outfit felt kind of boring and plain today so I was like, what the heck, I'll just throw these on because at least they have some sort of a cool texture to them. Yup. Also I just realized that all 4 photos of my outfit are all in different settings. Haha, I didn't mean to, but I didn't have much time so I just stood there and took a picture of my outfit whenever I had the chance. Which happened to be: a) in my room before I left the house for school, b) outside when I was waiting for my mom to unlock the car, c) in the school washroom, and d) in another washroom at school. Oh well. At least I bothered to take pictures.


It was cloudy today but still kind of warm. Well, warm enough to not wear a coat. As you can see from the 4 bottom photos of the sky, the sky was really pretty today. I really like clouds, and as generic as these cloud photographs I took are, I think these clouds are really pretty. Or maybe it's just the lighting of the clouds against the sun. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment