2012-05-20

tic tac toe

forever21 tank top, cheap monday shorts, american apparel backpack, vans authentic lo pro shoes

Hi this is my outfit from Thursday. You can't see it like at all but my tank top had a lace front that I layered a black tank top under. I think you could only really see it close up or in person, but oh well. I look kind of retarded because I just had P.E. prior to taking this picture. Blah.

Today I went shopping though, after my volunteer orientation for the Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival (occurring from June 15-17). I went downtown and visited H&M where I tried on a whole bunch of sheer collared shirts (I just kept finding them and I wanted to try them all on tehe). I ended up buying a light pink floral sleeveless sheer button-down. The front is patterned with the flowers and it's not that sheer, but the back is just a light pink colour that is really sheer but I think it's really cute, and I got it for only $20! I've been trying to cut back on spending too much, especially on clothes (but lately my wardrobe has been feeling extremely boring) and so I didn't even go to Urban Outfitters because I felt like I was just going to spend more. Anyway, I'll try to post a picture of it soon, if I have the time/am not feeling lazy.

P.S. I think you can see my hair roots, especially in the first two pictures. Oh god haha I really gotta redye my hair soon, but I'll probably do it in the summer. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment