2012-05-30

fa la la la la la fucking la

american apparel button-down, thrifted cardigan, silence+noise jeans, vintage boots, american apparel backpack

I look so weird here. Oh well.

School's ending in soon! I think there's only like 4 fucking weeks left. Ahhhhh. I can't wait to get exams and all that shit over with, and then SUMMER BREAK. Kind of. I'm taking a six-week Chemistry 11 Completion course in summer school, which starts sometime in the beginning of July, but hey, I still have a couple weeks to relax after school's done with. And then summer school will probably end like within the first two weeks of August and I'M FREE. Like, ACTUALLY FUCKING FREE. EEeeeeEee can't wait for that day to come. I really gotta focus on school now though. I'm gonna be in grade 12 next year! God, I'm old. I'm still a kid. A kid at heart. Ugh I don't wanna graduate. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

P.S. I have on Revlon nail polish in "Minted". I really gotta grow out my nails. I always manage to do that around this time of the year. It's because I'm so busy around this time (with exams, and summer school), I don't get bored. I tend to pick at my nails when I'm bored. Plus, I tend to not pick at them when they're painted (I can usually last around a week before I get bored of the colour and I start picking, and at that time I'll switch the colour). Last summer, I grew out my nails and I took such good care of them and filed them nice and square and everything. Then when school came around, I got bored again and started picking at my nails. I really, really need to break this habit. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment