2012-05-18

daisy

moon blouse, h&m cardigan, american apparel backpack, vintage shoes

'Tis my outfit from Thursday. Yes, I have definitely been falling behind on posting my outfits, but I'm catching up! Haha

I didn't take that picture of my outfit laying on my bed until after I wore it and so my shorts (which seem to enjoy wrinkling no matter what) look all worn and poofy and wrinkly. Even though I ironed them the night before. I guess it's because I spent most of my day sitting in classrooms and so they wrinkle like mad when I sit. Sigh.

And man that fourth pic down is a really unflattering picture of my leg. Oh well. And the fifth is a random picture I took while walking home from school.

P.S. Why hello there Dr. Spencer Reid/Mr. Matthew Gray Gubler ^_^ HEHE 

No comments:

Post a Comment