2012-05-25

yes/no

I thought I'd just do a bit of a diary entry and I basically summarized it on my recent polyvore set so yeah I just kind of copied and pasted it to keep on this blog and stuff. You know, I actually am looking forward to revisiting this blog when I'm older and reminiscing on my awkward teenage years. Yay. Anyway, I wrote this yesterday so um yeah.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

school is ending in like 4 weeks omg time flies i swear. next year im gonna be in grade 12 and im gonna be olddddd oh god i don't really wanna be in grade 12 because then i feel old and grade 12 year is so stressful because everyone's trying to get into university and stuff and my marks seriously need to go up or i swear i will have to go to community college or something and cry which would be très très bad

but um yeah for the past few school years, it feels like its gone by way too fast and i feel like im rushing through each day when really i should just stop for once and actually enjoy life as a teenager before i hit the scary thing known as adulthood (yeah im not exactly keen on reaching that phase of my life but i suppose its inevitable) darn it wHY CANT I JUST BE A KID FOREVER sigh

why do i keep rambling in long sentences that are obviously run-on sentences i mean it's such a habit because i like to spill all my thoughts and they're kind of like huge messes of things that just come out like vomit except not through my mouth, like through my fingers or something, but omg vomit coming out my fingers what the fuck am i even sprouting, that's disgusting omg ok enough of this thought ugh ugh im weird sorry

ooh lets talk about books yeah totally i just finished reading '48 shades of brown' by nick earls and i thought it was pretty sweet but i wish the ending was different ahh the ending kind of made me mad because i wish something happened but it didnt and i hate how much when i read i anticipate things to happen but tbh that makes books way too predictable, but i do this thing where i never seem to be satisfied because there are about 2 situations which are a) the ending goes the way i wanted it to and im like "derp i knew it duhhhh how boring" and b) the ending goes the way i didnt want it to go/i did not expect and im like "wow wtf this fucking sucks i mean it didnt end the way i wanted jeez now im pissed this is dumb everything is dumb you suck author you suck a lot and ur dumb cuz you didnt end the book i wanted to so fuck you i hate you and i will never ever read another book by you ever again because of this one horrible experience with one of your dumb books that had a dumb ending that i wasnt expecting because i mean duh they totally shouldve got together but nooo you decided to leave me hanging, god" ok um jk about the b) but you get what i mean righttttttttt

okay well i've just currently started reading 'diary' by chuck palahniuk

i read another ones of palahniuk's books (fight club) and i found it pretty good but like i had already watched the movie and so basically i felt like i was reading the whole movie because the book and movie are practically the same but i really enjoyed the movie, and so i enjoyed the book too and stuff but i wish i hadnt watched the movie before because i wish i could imagine how the characters looked like in my head the way i wanted to but while reading 'fight club' all i could imagine was brad pitt prancing around with edward norton so uh yeah

anyway i think ive gone on long enough about my boring life and i dont think anyones reading anymore (either you just stopped reading cuz i bore everyone or i put you to sleep, sigh) so i'll end it at this

p.s. my ab muscles are so sore because i did an ab workout yesterday (i heard/read it actually works) and i plan to do it at least 4 times a week because even though im like average-leaning-towards-under-average-weight i have a fat-ish stomach that never seems to go away except for in morning when i wake up so yeah 

here it is, if you're curious

No comments:

Post a Comment