2012-05-10

cotton candy

unknown, ddianakangg, foxinfauxfur

I really, really, really, really want to dip dye my hair pink. I don't really care that is trend is so last year or whatever, but I really want my hair like this. I'm planning to dye my hair like this probably around November of this year (after my grad photos, as I don't really want pink hair for it...). I'm super excited and I wish I could just do it now but I don't know. I just don't really want my hair to be pink for my grad pics. I really like the look of the second photo, How it kind of "blends" from brown to pink. I like the first pic's shade of pink though (erm also I don't know who the owner of the first pic is, I just found it floating around sourceless so um yeah), I don't know if it's too bright or not. I'm not sure if I should go for a more brighter pink, or a pastel-ish pink, or a more darker pink? I don't know. Hopefully I'll decide when the time comes.

Also I showed this to my mom and she disapproved. Meh. Typical. My mom is really against me dyeing my hair. Like, for instance, I dyed my hair brown at home using a Palty box dye (in Caramel Brown) while my mom went to the dentist. Seriously. And she got mad at me but whatever, she couldn't do anything about it. Also, she vowed that the next time I dye my hair, she'll chop all my hair off. I think that's a threat. But I don't think she has the guts to do it. Besides, I'm not gonna tell her when I do it. I'm just going to go to a salon and get it done and come home one day with pink dip dye.

Besides, there's so many pros to dip dyeing. I mean, for starters, if you don't like the colour of it, you could always just trim your hair because the dye is on the bottom. Plus, you could try those semi-permanent hair dyes to test how it looks first. Also it's cute. So yeah.

But then again, since my hair's black, I'm gonna have to bleach it and everything which I know is obviously very damaging to your hair. But hey, referring back to the pros, if my hair does start to look fried and hideous, I could always cut it.

Oh I just can't wait. I don't know if I really have the balls to do it. Whatever. I will. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment