2012-05-04

humanity kills, we all suffer from insanity still

h&m t-shirt, american apparel hoodie, talula parka, garage leggings, american apparel backpack

Hello, girls and boys. This was my outfit a few days ago that I forgot to upload but hi here it is. I wore my pair of black Authentic Lo Pro Vans with this. Lately I've been dressing kind of dark. I don't know. I kind of like the dark look. Like, I've been doing a lot of one-piece-being-burgundy-coloured-and-the-rest-of-the-outfit-dark kind of thing. I guess burgundy has become my favourite colour. It is quite pretty. But what I'm thinking about is what I would do in the summer. I can't go around wearing dark colours and burgundy in the summer. I mean, is that, I don't know... weird?

Note to self: REGULARLY CLEAN THE DAMN MIRROR

No comments:

Post a Comment