2011-12-30

when is the future

moleskine 2012 large weekly planner+notes, two door cinema club: tourist history, me

Yesterday, I made some new purchases. I bought myself a Moleskine 2012 large weekly planner+notes, because one of my New Year resolutions is to be more organized (and also stop procrastinating, which will be a hard, hard habit to break) and I thought that by buying a nice Moleskine agenda for myself, I'd write in it more often (well, more often than my ugly school agenda, that is) and hopefully stay organized and not have to text everyone and ask them when tests and quizzes are (yes, I do that... quite often...). Also, I decided to pop into hmv and I noticed that the Two Door Cinema Club Tourist History CD was on sale for $10 so I bought it. Haha. And then I took a picture of myself and decided to stick in it this post as a nice little gift to you all. Just kidding. I hope I don't hurt your eyes too much.

I would've taken better pics but I was way too lazy to pull out my camera and I had my phone in hand and I was like whatever.

Speaking of staying organized, I think I should start on my homework. I just realized that the break ends soon (on January 3) and I haven't exactly done much (if anything). If I could even remember what homework I have. God.

P.S. I can see myself in the reflection of the CD in the third picture. Haha I'm lame.

1 comment: