2011-12-01

no love

thrifted shirt, h&m cardigan, uo shorts, uo tights

Here is a shitty picture of the outfit I wore two day ago. I wore a pair of brown ankle boots with this by the way. Um that's about it, I mean this is kind of boring.

Anyway (I just realized I talked about this in a previous post but w/e) I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I honestly don't. I kind of have an interest in architecture, but I'm not taking a drafting class so now basically my hopes are crushed. Right now I'm taking science courses. I don't even know if I want to go into sciences. I don't even know what I want to do. Ughhh

Oh and also I'm volunteering at the mall at a gift wrapping service. I signed up for so many shifts, I'm not even kidding. I'm going to be volunteering three times a week (afterschool and weekend) between next week til the 24th of December. I calculated that I'll be getting 60 hours of volunteering/service from this! Yayaayyay. And no, I'm not doing this for fun. Well I kind of. I'm doing this for leadership class because I need 25 hours of service per term or 75 hours by the end of the school year. Fun. But hey at least gift wrapping is fun.

2 comments:

  1. it's a long way for everybody to get that "what do i want to do in life" question answered.

    AND it's so cool of you thinking gift-wrapping is fun. i'm so messy i'm hopeless at gift-wrapping.

    this is kasha / vechernyaya on tumblr, btw. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as career profile, i hope you will figure it out! sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete