2011-12-02

blue are the feelings that live inside me


I really, really, really, really, really want these. Sigh. I really want (correction: need) a denim jacket and oh my goodness these Urban Renewal ones are so perfect. You know that feeling where you see a piece of clothing online that you really want but you know you can never get it so it makes your heart ache? Well that's how I feel about the denim jacket with the lace inset. Wahh it's perfect but it's online only and my parents don't let me buy things online (bummer). But I read in the reviews that apparently (since it's Urban Renewal) the jacket that most people received looked very different from the picture on the website, like it's darker wash. But still. As much as I would love it in this light wash colour, a darker wash wouldn't be that bad. I NEED THIS. Wah.

And the fisherman denim jacket fdlsgkslhff can I say perfection?! But then again, I'm slightly on the edge about this because I don't think I can pull it off. Sigh. Hopefully it's in store so I can try it on or something because golly it's gorgeous (oh god I said golly). OOH this Sunday I'm volunteering downtown at the Santa Clause Parade by collecting donations of non-perishable foods etc from people for the foodbank. My volunteering shift is done at 3 pm so I think I'm going to go to UO after! Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment