2011-12-24

merry christmas!


It's Christmas Eve! I swear, time is going by way too fast. Somehow at school, it still kind of feels like October, you know, everything still being new and fresh (okay, I didn't know what words to use) even though it's winter break. But as it turns out, we're almost halfway through the school year. It's kind of depressing to me, because I feel like I haven't been able to actually enjoy my time and savour the moments while they last, and rather, I'm just all stressed out, waiting for days to end.

But on a happier note, it's my mom's side Christmas dinner tonight! I'm super excited because I get all my presents tonight. Ahh I can't wait! And tomorrow evening is my dad's side Christmas dinner.

Man, 2011 is ending soon, and we're almost in 2012. Does that mean the end of the world? Oh well. As my math teacher says, "if the world does end in 2012, at least you don't have to do anymore math."

No comments:

Post a Comment