2011-09-10

so many shades of pale

la belle personne, swinmminginmilk

Sore. I'm sore all over. My arms, legs, shoulders, fingers hurt. Everything feels bruised. I guess this is what I get for being so unfit during the summer, and then suddenly experiencing intense and vigorous exercise during the volleyball tryout yesterday. Sigh.

Today we had an assembly at school which focused on our graduation transition to prepare ourselves for post-secondary and etc etc. It kind of reminded me of how less time their is left in high school, and how much closer graduation is. I don't want to graduate. Well, I do. But I don't want to leave high school. This is a reminder of the fact that I'm growing up - that I'm becoming an adult. Ugh. I want to stay young forever, as stupid as that sounds. I want to stay a kid forever.

Now I leave you with a totally irrelevant quote from the La Belle Personne: "You never really know people, even those you love."

No comments:

Post a Comment