2011-09-06

first day of school ugh

dion gillard , unknown, unknown, me

Today was the first day of school. It was okay. Kind of boring, to be honest. I received compliments on my hair (over the summer, I got it cut bluntly and shorter, and dyed it brown), and my eye makeup (I had cat eye winged eyeliner) which I thought was lovely seeing as how I am always so self-conscious and ugh. But other than that, the day was blatantly boring. I guess it was somewhat nice to see classmates again after two months of summer break but to be honest I don't really care to see classmates again because I'm not very fond of most people.

I wore a navy shirt with little white polka dots from J.Crew, vintage Levi shorts, a brown H&M cardigan, brown American Eagle sandals (sandals, boxers, and undergarments are the only things I will ever buy from American Eagle actually), and a black thrifted satchel. I would have taken pictures of my outfit but a) I was too lazy and b) I felt too hot and sweaty.

I'm disappointed that our lockers are in the same place as last year's again. Our lockers used to be where our first block classroom was (which obviously changes yearly). But this year, they are the same ones by our homerooms and unfortunately I do not like my locker location. It's at the end of a hallway in a wing where I have no classes. Great.

I was planning to go back to school with the yin yang design I did a couple weeks back, but unfortunately something tragic happened. I painted my nails in that design yesterday, and on the same day my mom made me clothe my Barbie and Bratz dolls from many years ago so that she can give them to her friend's daughter to play with. I was too busy having so much fun dressing them like sluts that my nail polish got all messed up. Sigh. There's also a box of Bratz and Barbie accessories we're giving to my mom's friend's daughter and I left a decapitated Barbie head in there. I know. I'm evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment