2014-10-11

studying, yUNG LEAN (!!!!), astronomy (heck yea)


What the heck is studying??? lol

Wednesday morning (Oct 8) was a total lunar eclipse!!! For my astronomy assignment we were supposed to take photos throughout the eclipse (mind you it started at like 2:15ish and ended at 5ish and ppl in my lecture were sooo not down to get up at that time but I'm a night owl so w/e) and everything was going fine and dandy but sADLY right before the total eclipse, it got cloudy and a bit foggy and no one could really see anything here so yeah

Also I had my organic chemistry midterm on thursday where I nearly DIED because I am literally so bad at chem and ochem especially and yeah!!! That day at school I spent literally from 12:30pm when I was finished my only class of the day til like 6:30pm doing practice midterms (the exam was at 7). On the plus side the exam was formatted EXACTLY like the practice midterms but sadly I think I did really bad. I mean like with ochem I can never tell if I'm doing it right or not?? Like I'll completely guess and sometimes I'll get it spot on but other times I think I'm doing alright but I'm completely wrong??? ya know what???? fuck ochem I hope this is the last chem course I ever take

On a brighter note I got my creative writing quiz that's worth 30% of my grade back (is that even considered a quiz????? it's literally more like an in-class midterm) and I GOT 89.6% ON IT!!! Yay I'm super happy because I barely studied and I was really scared I would like monumentally fuck up on it

And on an evEN BRIGHTER NOTE I GOT MY TICKET TO YUNG LEAN!!!!!!!!!


I'm so excited!!!!! I didn't go the last time they came which was really recently (July 18) and now they're coming back!!! I literally didn't think they'd come back to North America yet alone Vancouver anytime soon but this was such a pleasant surprise and I am dragging my friend there with me.

Anyway I shall return to studying now cause I have my astronomy midterm on friday but I'm not too stressed about it because astronomy is one of the only classes I actually pay attention to in lectures because I love it so much!!! In fact we have an optional field trip this coming wednesday at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre and I'm def going because our admission price is significantly reduced (we pay $5 and I believe the normal student price is $13?? I mean it's not much....... but still......) and also this actually sounds really fun hahaha. Plus my prof said they'll show us concepts and stuff we're learning in class there that are impossible to show in class and it'll probably be helpful for the midterm. So yay!!!

Ok bye bbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment