2014-10-26

fright nights


On friday I went to Fright Nights at Playland with some friends which was pretty fun. I wish we got to go on more rides (and I wish the lines were shorter!!!! haha) but overall it was cool hanging out and seeing people who I haven't seen in a while. Plus I hadn't been to Playland since my physics field trip in grade 11 so I was super eager to go.

When we got there, there weren't too many people at first which was good. We went on the Atmosfear first (the line was surprisingly short, I'd say it was like 15 min??) and one of the people who I went with also went to the physics field trip with me so it was fun to go on rides with her again (cause we like the same rides hehe). We reminisced on the field trip where it was raining and when we went on the Atmosfear, it was super cold and our faces were literally pelted by rain and it was painful but we couldn't stop laughing when we were up there and honestly we couldn't tell if we were laughing or crying hahaha. So we kinda relived that but it wasn't raining this time (thank god because it was hella cloudy) so it was just cold this time haha but once again we laughed so hard up there. Idk there's just something about rides that make me laugh a lot.

We also went on the Musical Express (but for some reason when we were on they made it much much shorter??? like what the heck I SWEAR like I honestly swear it was like half the length that the ride is actually supposed to be!!! but anyway), Hell's Gate, and Corkscrew (wow listing these, I went on so few rides......). We went to only 1 haunted house since the wait time for each one were literally 1 to 1.5 hours. It was called the 'Keepers Doll Factory'. The backstory to it is basically a group of cloaked men who were like some sort of cult or something like that and they abduct people and cut off limbs and body parts and I guess sew them together like dolls?? But the haunted house was such a disappointment!! It was so well-lit in there which I think made it less scary, and idk overall it just wasn't very scary. There's a haunted house that I heard is pretty scary though called 'Asylum'. I wish I went to more haunted houses since there were like 7 in total, but the lines were so long that it is probably actually impossible to go to all the houses in one night. I also wanted to go to this one that was like a giant evil clown head as the entrance (I think it's called Car-N-Evil??) but we didn't. :((

Afterwards a few of us went and eat pho and yeah

I kinda want to go again haha but I don't think I would want to spend another $35 to go again. Plus I have round 2 of midterms coming up. So yeah, I'm gonna get back to studying now

Pce!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment