2014-10-05

happy 3 years 1 month and 1 day 2 jasmine is boring!!!!!!


I just realized that I missed this blog's 3rd birthday!!! So here's a pic of me with my creepy cat poster (ty macbook for allowing me to finally look like that cat...... yes the eyes on the poster are actually like that!!!). Well I'm surprised I'm still here and this blog is still alive because I don't think I've ever kept a blog for this damn long (besides tumblr but is that really a blog??? IS IT????) But anyway wow I can't believe people actually look at this thing because it's literally a blog about my life and who in the right mind would be interested in that cause my life is super lame and boring as my blog name suggests?? But yay I will continue to update this blog forever and ever and forever cringe and laugh and cry at my old posts and pics and tHAT'S OKAY because I am constantly changing and growing.

P.S. let me just say that for once in my life I can look at a picture of myself from a year ago and still like how I look!!! I really like looking through my camera roll on my phone and I was looking at pictures of myself from last summer which was over a year ago and I was like wow, was this actually a year ago??? Because I think I still look pretty much the same. Hahaha goodbye to those awkward high school years where I looked like shit but slightly less shitty each year......

So yeah hAPPY BDAY BLOG u are now 3 turn up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment