2013-04-08

you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

Today I went shopping for a Grad Lounge dress. Well, I kind of already had one (a black peplum dress from H&M) but it felt too formal and whatever for this event so I went to the mall to try to find one (besides I had an optometrist appointment there anyway). At first I was totally hopeless and sad because I tried on so many dresses and they all either didn't fit or looked ugly on me. So as a last resort option, I went to Urban Behaviour (I never shop there... NEVER) and surprisingly, I actually found this dress that I liked:


It's basically a lace dress with a bustier on top and best of all it was only $20!!! Okay I still have my doubts about this store because of some of the frilly tulle monstrosities they call dresses there but I'm glad I gave it a chance??? Hahaha okay that's about it.

I'm supposed to be doing math review right now and I haven't exactly been very productive and I have a test tomorrow and I don't really know much. To be honest I'm still in spring break mode and I just don't feel like doing anything since it is third term now but yeah. I should turn off my phone now or something because it is a huge distraction. IT'S AN OBSESSION. Omg okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment