2013-04-26

bitch don't kill my vibe


The shit I do at 3 am...... I'm supposed to be writing an essay on the theme of appearance versus reality in Hamlet right now but really I am so not in the mood to do it. The sad thing is that my teacher assigned us this essay before spring break and look at me now, over a month later pulling an all-nighter to write it. Why I always do this to myself, I don't even know. I'm such a lazy shit.

To be honest though, I kind of like all-nighters. I mean, not the homework part, but just the house being so nice and quiet with no one to bother you because they're all asleep. And I can just sit here and think about stuff and listen to soft music and do whatever. I don't know. I like it. I just don't like being tired as fuck for the rest of the day hahahah. I wish we didn't need sleep. We waste so much time sleeping. But, like, we need to sleep, or else we'd all be dead.

It's like 3:21 am right now and so far I've drank 2 cups of milk tea (basically I just make it with red tea, sugar, and 1% milk or sometimes evaporated milk). I'm wide awake so s'all good. For now. Hahaha. I think I'm going to post some pics and whatever right now.

tna shirt, forever 21 denim jacket, garage leggings, vans shoes, danier leather bag

This is what I wore today. I did switch out the leggings for my coral American Apparel shorts, but then changed back to leggings again because I thought it was a bit too chilly. The weather has been surprisingly nice lately. Like yesterday I was actually able to wear my acid wash skirt (I'll post a pic below). I think the temperature has been around 15-17 degrees celsius and yeah I know it's not even that hot but considering the fact that it's April and it should be ugly and rainy like how Vancouver usually is, this weather is beautiful. Normally I hate walking to school but walking with clear skies and the blossoms on the trees (I should have taken a pic of that!! Maybe when I walk to school today hahah), I actually enjoy it.

Today I went on a field trip for PE class to the Extreme Air Park in Richmond which is basically like a huge indoor trampoline park and I think it opened recently. It was actually pretty fun but got boring quickly. I mean, there's only so much jumping you can do before you get tired (especially if you're like me and you can't flip or do any shit). But overall it wasn't that bad. I didn't take any pics (I should have) because I didn't carry my phone with me on the trampolines because I didn't want to drop it and I felt it would be too annoying to hold, but I'll post a pic I pulled off of google just now:

365 days of dining

Yeah, this was it. This is just the main area though. There was also a foam pit, dodgeball area, basketball hoops, and a half-pipe trampoline area.


I also bought another shirt from Brandy Melville (I couldn't resist). It was only $18! I returned the bustier/tank top with the cut-outs and they didn't have any more in stock so I got store credit and bought this too. I'm sad because I still want that tank!! I hope they get it restocked. Omg also when I showed this shirt to my dad, he looked at it and said, "what is a vibe?" oh my god hahaha.

american apparel top, topshop skirt, american apparel backpack

Okay and here's my outfit from yesterday (well, Wednesday). It's such a bad pic but I didn't take any better ones. So yeah.

And that's about it I think.

OOH no wait also, I discovered an artist named JENI and I really loved this:



Okay and that's about it now. I have to get back to my essay because I have less than 4 hours to write it now. Ugh. Okay bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment