2012-09-04

first day of school wah

h&m shirt and parka, american apparel shorts, vintage necklace, thrifted bag, nine west boots

Today was the first day of school! I was kind of sad to go back to school, because I miss my summer break already! My summer break seemed so short, considering I had summer school for 6 weeks, but next summer I'll be graduated from high school and I won't have summer school for the first time in about 4 or 5 years! And I'll be free! But I need a job ugh. I really want some $$ and I want to earn some myself instead of always begging my parents for some, but I just really don't want to work. But I gotta suck it up, I guess.

Well, school's starting. It's my senior year. I'm going to have to work my ass off and hopefully get into UBC. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment