2012-09-07

chains

forever 21 shirt, american apparel shorts, nine west boots

My outfit from yesterday. I went to school and then went to Metrotown afterwards to exchange my gift for my friend's birthday party which I just came back from. And now I'm tired and I will go to bed. Bye.

P.S. What is that thing on my nose omg it's not a booger or anything I swear!

Block E- Free Block
I had homeroom in the morning first, so I had to come to school even though first block I had free block. So my friend, who also had free block, and I sat in the cafeteria and just talked for an hour.

Block F- Chemistry
My teacher was funny and kind of weird. He told us a lot of stories about where he used to work (in a lab) and past experiments he had done, which was working with glass frogs or something like that. Then he asked for a volunteer and this guy volunteered and he did this thing where he attached 2 things that would send a bit of electricity through the guy's hand and his fingers were twitching and stuff. But we didn't have to do any work that class so it was good.

Block G- French
This class really reminded me how much I hate French class and how much I forgot over the summer. We had a substitute though because apparently our teacher sprained her ankle and needed to rest or something like that. But we did a review booklet and stuff and we got a seating plan. I sit next to this girl who's really quiet and I don't really even know her. But yeah.

Block H- English
My teacher is this really funny guy and he talks a lot but it's not boring at all. We didn't do much except write a sample of our writing for him and basically the topic was to write about whatever we wanted. He said that our first sample is like his first impression of us and of our writing. I think other people wrote random things like "Hi, I'm blah blah blah and I like blah blah blah." Like, lame stuff about themselves. I wrote about the feeling of regret. And I referenced 'Teen Idle' by Marina and the Diamonds which I hope isn't too weird. But basically I wrote about the feeling of emptiness and wasted years of youth and how I couldn't stop thinking about it through the summer. I had a feeling that English will probably be my favourite academic course this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment