2014-12-01

untitled #20

My studying has been going to shit but on a brighter note I`m super excited because I ordered a few things from American Apparel today for their cyber monday promo!!!!! The main thing I got was the Unisex Flex Fleece Club Jacket!!


I wanted the Wool Club one but that one is hella expensive and ya gurl is broke!!!! It's $195 which I just cannot make myself spend on an item like this. However the Fleece Club one is $80 plus the promo is 40% off everything so I got it for $48! Pretty sweet. I also threw in 3 scrunchies (2 velvet ones in dark green and dark red, and a blue one w/ daisies on it) so that I could get free shipping lol. Plus the scrunchies were about $4 each which is such a good deal on them!! Tbh though I don't use scrunchies the way they should be used which is as a substitute for hair ties. My hair is so long and heavy and I just cannot get scrunchies to work (it's either too big/too small.... like I need to get it around my ponytail one more time or else it's too loose but it won't go!!! ya feel??) so I tie up my hair first and then put the scrunchie over to look cute. ANYWAY I'm looking forward to getting my package which is at least something I can look forward to during this stressful time of exams!!

Also another thing to look forward to is the Yung Lean concert on Dec 19 :))) I don't care if u don't fuks w him bYE

But like for real bye because my tea is done steeping and also I gotta get back to ochem (which I think I may actually fail.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment