2011-11-10

if i could sleep forever


These were my nails in the summer. Sigh. I miss them. I have a repulsive habit of picking at my fingernails so my nails are all short and ugly. But during the summer, somehow I overcame this habit, and I allowed my nails to grow to the point where I could shape them into square nails and everything. In fact, I was so into nails during the summer that I would obsess over them: file them to perfection, watch Youtube videos of nail care, and etc. But once school resumed, my habit returned, and alas, my nails are hideous once again. I think I pick at them when I'm bored, and at school I am constantly bored. Looking at pictures of my nails from several months ago makes me really, really, really, really want my long nails back again. Sigh.

But on a happier note, I made a flickr a month ago. I like pictures of skies. Don't mind.

1 comment:

  1. wow these are gorgeous, I'm so trying this!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete