2014-12-20

xmas market, yung lean, idk??

Lately I just haven't really been in the mood to take pictures of stuff I've been doing but on wednesday I went to the Christmas Market (it's a German xmas market) with a few friends because we had a groupon deal. It was super crowded in there but everything was super cute. The booths themselves looked so cute and there was tons of food. I had my first hurricane potato ever (I know how shocking) and it was delish. The groupon deal came with a free carousel ride so we did that and it was very short but kind of fun because I hadn't been on a carousel in ages!! I wish I tried more of the different foods they had there but oh well, I now have a season's pass so I can go back but I'm not really in the mood to be out in the cold and rain since it's outdoor.

Yesterday I went to the Yung Lean concert at Vogue and honestly it wasn't that great haha, but I'm still glad I saw him live. I wish I bought a tee afterward the show since I think they were selling the Unknown Death shirts there (I saw some guys afterwards wearing them and holding I'm guessing the tees they were wearing before). I totally should have bought one since it'd be soo much cheaper than buying it online since the shipping is insane since it's from probably Sweden plus I'm probably gonna be charged by customs. I regret not going back and getting a tee a lot now. But anyway as for the show itself, yung lean and the sad boys aren't exactly that entertaining as performers and they didn't even crowd surf (I'm gonna guess it's bc apparently the last time he performed in Vancouver at Fortune they dropped him??? lmao) and yeah. Everyone was so rowdy though but I swear theyre all lil high school fuckboys...... some were kinda cute tho I gotta admit lol.

I didnt take any pics at the show but I have a post-concert selfie 4 yall


That's about it bye!!!!

P.S. I cant believe xmas is in 5 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment