2014-12-23

brunch, lipstick, stuff u dont care about

Yesterday I went out for brunch with my homies at Catch 122. So many people lately have been posting pics of their food at Catch 122 and yesterday was my first time going and it was actually really good!!! I can't say anything about their dinner menu but everything on the brunch menu sounded so yummy, I ended up getting 'the catch 122' which is described as 'poached eggs, house-smoked and cured wild salmon, dill creme fraƮche, arugula, croissant, yukon nugget potato hash'. It was our lil madajaskar reunion so we exchanged xmas gifts and we went downtown afterwards and we wanted to take photos in the UO photobooth but it was out of order!!! :(( the sad thing is that we really wanted to use that photobooth because there's 3 of us and it comes with 3 copies, whereas most other ones only come with 2. We ended up not even taking any photobooth pics and we looked so cute for nothing!!! *pouts* lol we should've asked the waiter at Catch 122 to take a pic of us but we thought we would just go to the photobooth so we didn't. Oh wellll.

Anyway lately I've been trying to get into lipstick and stuff and I've waited to do that kind of kylie jenner matte lipstick look. I have a Revlon lipstick called 'mauve it over' which people have said is a dupe for Mac's 'velvet teddy' and the lady at the Mac counter put the 'staunchly stylish' liner with it and it looked super cute. My revlon lipstick is kinda old though (but not like disgustingly old lol) so I'm thinking about actually getting the velvet teddy lipstick soon. I'm just a brand whore honestly but whatever!!!!!

Later on today in a few hours I'm gonna meet up with my friend layssa for dinner and I'm excited cause I haven't seen her in ages and although we don't hang out or text much, whenever we do get together we have so much to talk about!!! Sometimes when she drives, at the end she'll drop me off at my house but we end up sitting in her car and talking for like an hour first before I actually go. It's crazy how much we have to talk about but yenno what they say, true friendship means hating the same people.......... *sips milk tea* lol anyway!!

Cya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment