2015-01-08

food, shopping, etc!!!!


Yesterday I hung out with my friend kimberly which was fun since we hadn't hung out in a while so it was cool to catch up with her!!! We went to Hapa Izakaya at Coal Harbour for their hapa hour and we were feeling super hungry so we ordered basically everything on the hapa hour menu except for 2 of the dishes. We were so full afterwards but it was so good. I was sad bc the negitoro wasn't on the menu which is my fave but oh well. Afterwards we walked around downtown a bit and went shopping. I wanted to get a 2015 planner (specifically the moleskine weekly large horizontal one) but I couldn't find one :-( but on a brighter note I ended up going to Aritzia on Robson where they recently opened an actual Wilfred shop next to it (they're connected inside) and I got a cute crop camisole with the lace detail on the hem!! I didn't take a pic of it but I'll probably post it later on. I can't wait to wear it in the summer with my skort!!!

Dineout vancouver is starting soon and the restaurants/menus were released yesterday and I'm excited to go!! There are so many restaurants and it's so overwhelming but yay for cheap(er) food at nice restaurants. I'm def gonna hit up those seafood restaurants cause seafood is hella pricey and I (being a poor uni student) can't afford that shit.

Yah so I should probably do some schoolwork now so bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment