2015-04-17

block party :-)

So last friday it was the last day of classes and block party!!! I'm so glad I decided to go to block party this year (I couldn't go last year since it's 19+) it's such a stress reliever and you can just get drunk and forget about the fact that finals are coming up *dies a lil inside* :-)


OK I gotta say I am really feelin myself in this selfie!!!! We look so cute and we look so sober hahaha!! I wish my phone camera worked so I could take more pictures but oh well


Yesterday evening I wrote my astronomy final. I'm so mad because it was completely on the post-midterm material so it wasn't even cumulative, but I swear my prof didn't say that so I studied like everything!!!! Unless he mentioned it during the second last class..... where my friend and I left early..... anyway I'm very sad about the fact that this course is now over bc I probably won't see my lecture crush ever again and like you know when you actually want to go to class because you get to be in the presence of your lecture crush???? *sigh*

Anyway my math final is on thursday and my physics final is on the monday after that and I'm so nervous about those two exams :-( On a brighter note, 1 week and 5 days until I'm off to LA!!!! I'm so excited. My friend and I have planned out more than half our trip now (day-to-day stuff, we're planning on hitting up different areas of LA each day). I think out of all the places we plan on visiting, I'm most excited to go to Santa Monica :-) Anyway, until then, I gotta study my ass off

No comments:

Post a Comment